Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Repeat Play

At the risk of exposing my loserness and bad taste in music, here is a list of songs that over the past years I've listened to on repeat play. I wonder if others do this? Sometimes I can't get enough of a song. Here are some examples:

* Not Myself - John Mayer
* The Blower's Daughter - Damien Rice
* Love Song for No One - John Mayer (more John Mayer, so I'll just not list it... you get the idea ;)
* You And I Both - Jason Mraz
* Debra - Beck
* Guess I'm Doing Fine - Beck
* Yellow - Coldplay
* Easy Way to Cry - David Gray
* Maybe You'll Be There - Diana Krall
* A Case of You - Diana Krall (cover of Joni Mitchell song)
* Alison - Elvis Costello
* As Hard As It Gets - Fine Young Cannibals
* Maybe I - Five for Fighting
* Better Together - Jack Johnson
* Last Goodbye - Jeff Buckley
* Just Like Honey - Jesus & Mary Chain
* Wherever You Are - Mary Chapin Carpenter
* Meanwhile Rick James - Cake
* Hard Headed Woman - Cat Stevens
* For a While (Jasper Steverlinck's version)
* Haunt You Every Day - Weezer

No comments: