Thank goodness for clerical errors! I have an extra 132 hours of vacation. I'm taking tomorrow off for no particularly good reason! Here are the thoughts I've had so far:
* Mail my Christmas newsletter. Hmmm, more like my Valentine's Day newsletter now.
* Work on my jigsaw puzzle.
* Catch up on Netflix. It seems wrong to spend sunny days indoor watching TV.
* Taunt my friends at work over IM.
* Do homework :P.
* Cook something really good for dinner.
* Recover those three unmatching dining room chairs.
Any suggestions about what I should do tomorrow? How would you spend it?