Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Worst Song(s) of All Time!

The BBC has an article about the worst song of all time. The Beatles' Ob-la-di Ob-la-da topped the list, but I don't agree. Yes, Meatloaf's 1993 "I'll Do Anything for Love" surely deserves to make the Top 5. I agree with one of the comments, that Eddie Murphy's "Party All the Time" needed a nod too. "Ebony and Ivory" may not be a worst song of all time, but the cheesiest video of all time. Paul McCartney and Michael Jackson fight over a woman and ride in the back of an ox cart... or is that another song I'm confusing it with?

"Barbie Girl" definitely deserves a spot on the worst song of all time list. They got sued for trademark infringement, if I remember correctly. Wonder how that worked out for them?

"We Built This City" definitely bad.

If you like terrible music, check out Miserable Melodies.

No comments: