Saturday, August 21, 2004

Crickets & Recovering Chairs

My dining room chairs have a really ugly southwest plaid on them and I can't stand it anymore. After a trip to UFO, fabric store nirvana, I have everything I need to do a wannabe HGTV type makeover. It looks a lot easier on TV. It took me an hour to do one chair. I have five more to do! Argh.

So I'm ruminating on the exciting topic of chair recovering (yawn) and I kept hearing this chirp. I'd heard it last night too, but didn't think much of it. Now I know the source. I just looked up to find a large cricket on my wall. I of course did the unsteriotypical thing :P - I screamed and jumped out of my chair. Cricket fans will be proud that I captured it in some tupperware and threw it outside. I don't mind crickets, I just don't like them in the house.

Speaking of bugs and chairs, I am redoing my chairs in a dragonfly pattern.

No comments: