Monday, June 05, 2006

Fear and Loathing in La Jolla

This is for all of my homeboys with plumbing/lack of water ills. KC & D who had upstairs neighbors flood their places. KB who had sewage spill onto his carpet and had to pay $800 for someone to come dry it out (your landlord is evil!). M who's water keeps getting shut off. My own plumbing issues. Don't ever try to convert a cardboard box into a bucket. Mildew is the enemy.

This is for all my pals with love ills. I won't even mention your initials. You know who you are.

And for all people filled with fear and loathing, some Sinatra:

That's life, that's what all the people say.
You're riding high in April,
Shot down in May
But I know I'm gonna change that tune,
When I'm back on top, back on top in June.

Ignore that the song ends this way:

But if there's nothing shakin' come this here july
I'm gonna roll myself up in a big ball and die