Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Shy Whistling Pee

I am so thankful that I don't have shy bladder syndrome, but I think I've stumbled upon a new variant of it. I was in the bathroom yesterday, minding my own business, when someone came in to use the mirror. She was whistling really loudly. It was akin to the Pokemon cartoon that caused all of those seizures, except it was whistling and the outcome was a time-out for my bodily functions. I sat and waited hoping she would finish and/or leave with her whistling lips. She did finally stop whistling, but it was only because she got a call on her cell phone (which of course had a totally irritating ring tone). She then proceeded to start talking really loudly. I could also hear the other side of the conversation. This urgent call that she took in the bathroom was about how her friend wanted her to wear her hair in two pony tails!! Out of pure irritation, I flushed the toilet, in hopes of shaming her into cutting the call off. I finally gave up. She was still putting makeup on when I left.

No comments: